Do you know what does it mean "syrniki"? If your answer "yes" and you dream about the taste of real cheesecakes - you should use this recipe.
- Mix this ingredients in a bowl by fork: cottage cheese, egg yolk, sweetener, baking powder and flour, util smooth
- Beat the egg white with a pinch of salt, using a blender or mixer in another vessel, until the mass is thick and stable
- Carefully combine both masses together and add lemon juice, chocolate drops
- Form round, small syrniki, lightly roll them in flour and place them on a board/ plate
- Spray the pan with oil and transfer syrniki on it
- Fry on medium heat for a few minutes on both sides, until brown
- Serve hot, with a spoonful of sour cream, honey and berries or nuts
Cottage cheese should be dry without extra liquid. If your cheese too wet - you can add no eggnwhite at all.
You can use any kind of flour (I've used coconut - it was soo delicious).
If you like lemon taste - add lemon zest also.
You can make a large batch of syrniki and freeze part of them. If you cook frozen syrniki later, they also taste good.
When forming cheesecakes, you can add pieces of bananas, chocolate or some kind of paste inside (as a filling).
ALWAYS cook cheesecakes in a heated pan!