Salty cupcakes or "lazy" pies
A quick recipe if you're out of bread, bagels or something like that, but you really want savory pastries.
- kefir 200 ml
- eggs 2 pc
- salt/pepper to taste
- baking powder 1 tsp
- flour (rice/any kind) 100 g
- boiled eggs 2
- green onion 1-2 of bunch
- grated parmesan cheese 50 g
- Mix together kefir, eggs, flour, baking powder, salt/pepper in a large vessel
- Than cut boiled eggs and green onions into small pieces
- Mix all the ingredients
- Divide the finished dough into silicone/metal molds
- Cook in preheated until 180/350 degrees oven for 20-30 min
- That delicious warm or cold. Enjoy!
Ingredients, such like: kefir, eggs - should be a room temperature.
You can change your filling (boiled eggs and onion) to another option, for example: bacon, ham, small pieces of cheese, green and smth like that.