Quick and fresh healthy snacks (rolls)
This recipe is absolutely universal, fast, fresh and healthy. Anyone can prepare it in a matter of minutes and it will be much more iconvenient to eat compared to an ordinary salad. Let's cook.
- Combine together: yogurt, mustard, lemon juice, green and seasonings in a bowl
- Add to this mass canned tuna and mix together until smooth
- Wash and dry the lettuce leaves
- Cut on small pieces tomatoes and celery
- Spread the main mass on lettuce leaves add chopped vegetables on top
- Add few drops of balsamic cream for serving and enjoy!
You can use any kind of green (I've used parsley), salad, dressing or canned fish
You can use dijon mustard.
You can use different sorts of vegetables (cucumbers, another tomatoes, legumes, sweet/regular cooked potatoes etc).
Balsamic cream is not necessary but it taster much more better with.