- pasta g
- oil 1 tbsp
- freshly grated parmesan cheese 3 tbsp
- Italian seasoning/paprika/garlic powder/ ½ tsp each
- salt to taste
- Feta cheese 125 g
- greek yogurt 75 g
- garlic 1-2 cloves
- salt/pepper to taste
- green 5 g
- Throw the pasta into boiling, salted water and cook until al dente (see package instructions)
- Wash the finished pasta with cold water and pour it into a separate deep vessel
- Add oil, all spices and Parmesan cheese to the paste- mix until smooth
- Pour the seasoned pasta into the Air Fryer and cook for ~10 min at a temperature of 200/400 degrees until it is ready and has a golden crust
- *if you cook in the oven - it will take about 25 minutes, at the same temperature as in the Air Fryer 200/400 degrees
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender bowl. Add chopped greens at the end
- We serve the pasta hot, with an aromatic sauce - it tastes absolutely incredible even as a side dish, not just a snack
You can use paste of any shape/manufacturer, etc.
If you like spicy dishes, you can add jalapeño pepper, chili, etc. before cooking, or use other seasonings altogether.
If you don't have the opportunity to cook in an Air Fryer or an oven, a regular pan will also work.
If you will cook in the oven or on a pan - add more oil.
You can add any herbs/spices to the sauce and it will go well with other snacks.
It is better to serve immediately after cooking and do not store such chips for a long time.