Invisible apple pie
It's like an apple charlotte, but even softer and contains more apples.
- apples 3 pcs
- lemon juice 10-15 ml
- cinnamon to taste
- flour 60 g
- baking powder 10 g
- sweetener 30-50 g
- eggs 2 pcs
- milk 100 ml
- oil 30 ml
- vanilla to taste
For the top layer (filling)
- egg 1 pc
- sweetener 10-15 g
- melted butter 20 g
- sugar powder/sytrawberry/apple/apple chips/nuts for serving
Prepare the apple layer
- Peel the apples and cut them into thin slices. Sprinkle with cinnamon and lemon juice.
- In one vessel, mix the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder and sweetener.
- In another vessel, mix the rest of the ingredients: eggs (2 pcs.), milk, oil, vanilla, until smooth.
- Combine both masses, add apples - mix gently until smooth
- Cover the bottom of the baking dish with parchment (foil). Transfer the entire mass into it and bake for about 30 min at a temperature of 200/400 degrees
Prepare the top layer (filling)
- Beat the egg with the sweetener until fluffy
- Add melted butter and gently mix everything
- Take the apple pie out of the oven
- Immediately pour the egg filling on top and bake for another 10-15 minutes until golden brown
- Cool the cake, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with berries/nuts/fruit or chips
The sweeter the apples, the less sweetener will be needed.
All ingredients (apples, milk, eggs, butter) should be at room temperature.
The amount of ingredients is calculated for a mold with a diameter of 18 cm.