Healthy pancakes from banana and spinach
Absolutely fast, simple and very tasty pancakes without any sweetener.
- banana 1 pc
- fresh spinach 50 g
- egg 1 pc
- baking powder ¼ tsp
- flour 1-2 tbsp
- cooking oil spray for spreading
- blueberry/spinach/nuts/banana/honey for serving
- Banana, spinach, egg - mix in a blender until smooth.
- Add baking powder, flour and combine everything
- Spray the heated pan with oil
- Spread the dough with a spoon and fry on both sides for a few minutes (on medium heat)
- Serve with nuts, berries, bananas, spinach and favorite jam or sour cream.
The riper banana - the tastier and sweeter pancakes will be.
Іf you want sweeter pancakes - add a little sweetener.
You can use any kind of flour (I've used coconut).
If you have only frozen spinach - you can also use it instead of fresh.
Such pancakes could be delicious option for kid's snack.