- Brown the bread in the toaster
- Place slices of cheese on one of them and melt it in the microwave in a few seconds
- On another piece of bread, mash part of the avocado with a fork and sprinkle with salt/spices
- Fry scrambled eggs
- Put the egg on the avocado bread, spread the greens on top and cover with the cheese bread
- Cut in half and serve with a glass of fresh juice if desire
Bread can be browned in a pan or in the oven until crusty. You can also melt cheese on bread there.
The avocado should be ripe and soft for the sandwich to really taste good.
Eggs for a sandwich can be prepared in any way you like (boiled, fried or in the form of an omelet).
You can add fresh vegetables instead of greens or to them (tomato slices, for example).