- pumkin 500 g
- cottage cheese 500 g
- eggs 4 pc
- orange 1 pc
- sweetener/sugar/honey/syrup 100 g
- cornstarch 2 tbsp
- pumpkin seed (only one)/ sour cream/ whipped cream for serving
- Peel the pumpkin and cut into medium pieces
- Bake it for 40-60 min in preheated oven to 180 degrees (until soft)
- Ready pumpkin grind with an handle blender until smooth and cool
- Peel the orange and squeeze the juice
- Add juice, zest, 2 eggs and the half of sweetener and cornstarch to the pumpkin purée, mix everything until smooth
- I other bowl combine cottage cheese, 2 eggs, other part of sweetener and cornstarch until smooth
- Transfer this masses to the mold (metal, silicon). Spread the pumpkin and cheese masses alternately: a spoonful of cheese, a spoonful of pumpkin on top. And so we repeat until the end.
- Bake it in preheated oven to 180 degrees for 40-50 min
If you have a ready purée - preparing of casserole will be mach more easier and faster.
Such dessert tastes best chilled.
It can be nutritious and hearty breakfast also.