- cream cheese 500 g
- sugar/sugar powder (sweetener) 100 g
- eggs 3 pc
- heavy cream (fat) 350 g
- cornstarch 15 g
- cocoa 35 g
- Cream cheese, sugar, cornstarch, eggs - mix together until smooth
- Add heavy cream and cocoa in a cheese mass - mix everything with a whisk until smooth
- Cover the baking form with parchment and pour all the cheese- chocolate mass into it
- Bake in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for 25 min
- Then increase the temperature to 225 degrees and bake for 10 min
- Cool on a wire rack and then - in refrigerator until completely stabilized
All products should be a room temperature before prepare.
Do not mix the mass with a mixer/blender at high power - there will be a lot of voids and looseness.
Do not dry out the cheesecake. It may take more/less time to cook, depending on your oven and the size of your baking mold.
I’ve used round, metal baking mold with a diameter of 20 cm (7-8 inches)