Chocolate cake in a pane
It`s like oatmeal for breakfast, but in a form of a desert, useful cake and not only for breakfast.
- oat flakes 80 g
- cocoa 40 g
- baking powder 1 tbsp
- eggs 2 pc
- sweetener to taste
- milk (plant as a variant) 110 ml
- sour cream/thick yogurt 60 g
- nuts/melted chocolate/berries for serving if desire
- Grind oatmeal into flour
- Mix all dry ingredients: flour, cocoa, baking powder
- Mix another ingredients: eggs, sweetener, milk, yogurt in other vessel
- Combine both masses until smooth
- Grease the frying pan with oil
- Cook in a frying pan for 20-30 min over low heat until ready
- Cover by chocolate/ berries/syrup or favorite jam
It is better to use grinded oatmeal, because purchased flour can be bitter.
Cooking time depends on the size of your pan and the thickness of the cake. You can cover the pan with a lid to reduce the cooking time.
it is possible to use any kind of flour/milk/yougrt/oil and so on.