- Peel the avocado, put it in a bowl
- Add cream cheese, salt/pepper, lemon juice - knead until smooth with a fork
- In another bowl, beat the eggs with salt and spices until smooth
- Cut mozzarella cheese into slices in advance
- Spray the heated pan with oil and pour the egg mass into it
- Immediately put a tortilla on top
- Grease it with avocado mass, spread the cheese and wrap the edges of the tortilla
- Fry over low heat until crusty and cheese melts
- Transfer the prepared tortilla to a dish and serve hot - with cheese, nuts and greens
In order for breakfast to be tastier, the avocado should be soft and ripe
You can add a little milk or cream, when beating eggs - then the taste will be even more delicate and tastier.
You can use any other cheese instead of mozzarella cheese.
This breakfast can be prepared in the evening, and you will need just reheat it in the morning. It will also delicious but it will save a little time in the morning.