- Cut tomato into thin slices
- Mix eggs by whisk until smooth
- Finely chop the greens
- Spread the frying pan by oil, lay out thin slices of tomatoes and cover each slice with pesto sauce
- Pour all this with egg mass, add chopped green and shredded cheese
- Сover the top with a tortilla and cook for 5-7 min on low heat until the omelette is ready and the cheese melts
- Fold the tortilla in half and fry until crispy for a few seconds on each side
- Serve with sour cream or your favorite sauce...or without anything, because it's soooo delicious.
It is sooo easy and tasty, just try and share this breakfast-idea with your friends, I assure everyone will appreciate it.
To make the egg mass tastier, you should add 20-30 ml of milk/cream.
You can use any hard cheese, not necessarily mozzarella.